The holiday season can be so hectic with all the glitter and shine from store front windows. Take a break for yourself, and not to mention your wallet, by coming out to our Glitter Glam Swap & Pop-Up Shop to pick up a few new-to-you items! If you are new to the swapping scene, here are some tips:
- Sort through your *gently* used clothing and accessories & inspect them for wear, tears, holes and stains
- Bring 5-20 items to swap and get back however many items you put in!
- Place your items neatly folded (it saves space!) in a sturdy, portable bag (one versatile to use as you swap in your new items)
- Dress to impress and show up early for drop off! Times are from 2:00pm-3:45pm. No lines!
- After you drop off your items, score big on some fabulous local vendors during our Pop-Up Shop! Vendors include Bella Contessa Jewelry, Carnelian Boutique, Closet Junkie, EE Cuffs, Elan Renegade Vintage, Esther Woo Vintage, Gigee Marie, Rossi Modo, Syreeta C, French Toast Vintage, and The Glamour Mill!
- Stop by our Glitter Glam Cocktail Hour to enjoy Dewdrop’s signature drinks and cupcakes from Red Velvet and Sweet Destiny Boutique Bakery!
- Prepare to catch the latest runway-ready trends at 3:45-4:00 and see the faces behind your favorite blogs, Pich and Roor, District Sparkle, and Naja Diamond, kick off the swap with a fashion show, strutting the hottest trends this season and showcasing their styled looks created right off the racks of the swap! Plus our DIY glitter project will make its debut during the show!
- By 4:00 you’ll be fueled up and ready to swap! Seek items that can be layered, signature pieces and anything that catches your eye!
See you ladies on Saturday! XOXO